home
medicard patient financing

highly recommend Dr Carman

This topic contains 1 reply, has 4,992 voices, and was last updated by Admin admin 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sln_toronto
    sln_toronto

I recently had lip augmentation with Dr Carman, and I highly recommend him as a plastic surgeon. He has a really nice, caring manner and he made me feel very confident in his abilities. I also really like his staff, they make you feel very welcome.

I wanted to have something more permanent in my lips, had tried injectables like Juvederm and loved the look but it didnt last long. Dr Carman suggested fat transfer, where he would take fat from another area and inject into my lips. He has experienced a long lasting result from his technique and ensured me it would look natural. As its your own fat theres little chance of complications.

I am now 3 week post surgery and LOVE my new lips! The first 2 weeks I was very swollen and couldnt go out the house for the first week, Dr Carman had warned me about that. But they have really settled now and I just love them. If you have any questions feel free to private message me.

Admin
    admin

To view Dr. Carman’s profile please go to

https://www.plasticsurgeryinfo.ca/user/dr-wayne-carman/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.