medicard patient financing

Butt lift to get rid of banana roll

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Dr. Jeffrey C. Dawes Dr. Jeffrey C. Dawes 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am a physically fit female who weight trains and does cardio 6 days per week. My diet is very clean and has been for over 10 years. i have what i understand, is a banana roll in the fold under my glutes. This bothers me a great deal and no amount of exercise or diet has improved this area. I would like to know if a butt lift can remove this and if so, is there is a surgeon in Calgary who has performed this with good results. Also, i would like to know what the average cost is to have this procedure done.

A buttock lift designed to lift the buttocks themselves up and to improve their overall shape. While a secondary benefit of the procedure may be to slightly improve the banana roll area, the effect, if any, is mild. To improve this area I would recommend either liposuction or Coolsculpting directly beneath inferior gluteal (lower buttock) crease to remove some of the fat in that area and help define the lower buttocks above the fold. I would be happy to see you in consultation to discuss or explain this further.

Dr. Jeffrey C. Dawes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.